TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on 24th October 2012
Welcome to navneetsamarpan.com, the Digital Version of the Navneet Samarpan printed magazine.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Visiting, browsing accessing and downloading from this Navneet Samarpan Magazine site are subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing to see the various sections of this site or registering to read the digital version of the magazine or downloading the PDF version of the magazine, it is mutually agreed that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions. Anyone not agreeing to this service may not use any of the service provided under this site.
- navneetsamarpan.com reserves the right to terminate/permit anyone to access various sections and services offered by the site.
- This site offers the service of reading the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine, which is kept on our site server, without downloading the entire magazine to your computer.
- This site also offers the service of downloading the PDF version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine, which is kept on our site server, to the subscriber's computer/tablet etc.
- The service of viewing/reading/downloading the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine is offered and is available only to registered users.
- Latest issue and the preceding two back issues will be available to those who have already paid the subscription fees for this service in advance.
- The subscription is for one year and will get automatically deleted on completion of the one year period.
- On registration one can access the SIX FREE issues but cannot access the latest issue and the preceding two back issues immediately. Activation is required for any new user account to access the Digital Version of these issues of Navneet Samarpan Magazine.
- The Access is granted only after receiving the subscription amount for the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine.
- Paid services offered by this site is not available to the general subscribers of Navneet Samarpan printed magazine.
- To avail this service or view/read/download the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine, one has to subscribe to this service separately.
- One who registers/subscribes to the digital version is not entitled to receive any printed issue of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine.
- Separate subscription is required to receive the printed copy of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine by post.
- In special cases, if some one wants to shift from the printed edition of Navneet Samarpan Magazine to this digital version prior permission would be required from the Navneet Samarpan Office to view/access the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine.
- In such cases, the service will be available for a period equal to his subscription for the Navneet Samarpan printed magazine.
- No money will be refunded in such cases.
- Once you shift to the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine, the subscription for the print copy of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine will get cancelled automatically and will not be re-activated again.
- This service is owned and operated by the Navneet Samarpan printed magazine only using the various software officially purchased or developed by the Navneet Samarpan Magazine Team.
- The content of this site is copyrighted and all rights reserved for the Navneet Samarpan Magazine only.
- The Digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine is available to registered members only.
- While registering on this site, one should provide the true and correct details only.
- Updating of this information can be made only by the one who has provided these details. No one else is permitted to access or modify it.
- Unauthorized use of the password or the username may lead to termination of your registration and the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine will not be available thereafter.
- The username and the password are created and supplied for the sole use of the user who has registered. It cannot be shared with others.
- One who has subscribed to the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine cannot display/ reveal his/her username or password to others and should keep it very confidential.
- By agreeing to this terms and conditions, the subscriber of the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine agrees that he/she will not copy, re-distribute or sell the contents of thes Navneet Samarpan Magazine to others/ other media in any manner.
- The Navneet Samarpan Team reserves the right to refuse the service offered by thes website to any subscriber, free or paid, who violates any of these terms and no claim/refund can be claimed in this respect.
- The digital version of thr Navneet Samarpan Magazine is controlled and operated by the Navneet Samarpan Team from its office in Mumbai, India.
- The Navneet Samarpan Team reserves the right to check/remove/modify any information provided by the Subscriber, both free and paid, if anything is found objectionable.
- These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between the Navneet Samarpan Magazine and the subscriber, both free and paid, of the digital version of the Navneet Samarpan Magazine with respect to his/her use of the Service.
- From time to time, the Navneet Samarpan Team may revise these Terms and Conditions to up-to-date with its products and services.
- Please refer to these pages periodically for any changes.
- The update date is notified on top of this page.
- In no event will The Navneet Samarpan Team be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or material or anything related arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is being made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, navneetsamarpan.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com